Cal: 379 | Fat: 8.9g | Carbs: 67.5g | Protein: 15g | Serves: 4
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta noodles
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Pine Nuts or cashews
- 14-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce (the thicker, the better!)
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar (may sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (if you have it)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (such as vegetable oil, canola oil, olive oil)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- While pasta is boiling, prepare the dressing. In a jar combine all dressing ingredients. Cover and shake to combine. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl toss together pasta, spinach, raisins, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro.
- Just before serving pour dressing over salad, toss, and serve.
For more information on Tidal’s Nutrition Coaching, please contact your Tidal location of choice to book a free consultation.