- 4 – 4oz portions of salmon
- ¼ cup avocado mayonnaise or mayonnaise of choice
- 1 tbsp Fresh chopped dill or 2 tbsp dried dill
- Dash cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dill pickle juice
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Top Salmon evenly with the mixture.
- Bake or grill salmon until cooked through but not overcooked.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 12-15 minutes for 4oz portions
For more information on Tidal’s Nutrition Coaching, please contact your Tidal location of choice to book a consultation.