Looking for a new breakfast idea?
These Cottage Cheese Pancakes are a great option that your whole family will love. Paired with some fruit, honey or sugar-free syrup, you still get the sweetness you crave from regular pancakes.
(This recipe makes about two (2) servings. 23C/8F/24P for pancakes only per serving.)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of reduced sodium cottage cheese
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of honey
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cooking spray or butter
- Stir wet and dry ingredients separately
- Pour dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir until just combined
- Heat a pan over medium heat, apply a light coating of cooking spray or butter and pour about 4 tbsp of batter into the pan
- When bubbles start to form in the middle and the edges begin to round, flip. Cook between 3-4min per side
- Serve with fruit, peanut butter or desired topping
- To freeze: At room temperature, place pancakes in a Ziploc bag; label; freeze up to 3 months
And don’t forget to check out Tidal’s Nutrition Program or speak with a Tidal Business Leader to start dialling in on your eating habits.