TIDAL'S MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
Military, Fire, EMS and Police receive 15% off selected membership.
Students receive 15% off selected membership.
Couples each receive 10% off selected memberships.
Please note: Discounts do not apply to specialty programs or personal training packages.
- At any time during your membership, you can choose to cancel your current term. Tidal’s fitness memberships run on a month-by-month basis with no set terms/length requirements.
- Membership cancellations require a minimum 3 days notice prior to payment due date. Notice of cancellation after payment has been processed will not be refunded.
- For altering membership frequency, see Membership Alteration Policies.
- All cancellations will be effective on the first day of the next calendar month.
- No refunds will be given on prepaid memberships.
- If you would like to modify your current membership (i.e. moving from 3x per week to Unlimited), you can do this at any time. Please contact your Gym Manager.
- Your current membership will be treated as a cancelled membership (see Cancellation Tab) and your new can start a new membership term.
- All membership alterations will be effective on the first day of the next calendar month.
- You can upgrade the frequency or term of your membership at anytime.
- The current month at the time of the upgrade request will not be affected, but future months will be dropped and a new membership will begin on the first day of the next month.
- All membership upgrades will be effective on the first of day the next calendar month.
- Holds can be applied to a membership after the first full calendar month of its term.
- A hold must be for a minimum length of 1 weeks and maximum 2 weeks.
- For every 12 months of active membership, clients will be entitled to ONE hold (up to 2 weeks).
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU; YOUR COMMITMENT TO US.
Tidal implements these promises to foster the best training environment possible for its members and staff. If at any time a Manager feels that a member is not adhering to these promises, membership may need to be reviewed, and possibly revoked. Likewise, if you do not feel that Tidal is upholding our promises to you, please speak out. We never want to stop improving and bettering our experience for each one of you.
Our Code of Conduct
Our Promise to You
To always provide an environment that is safe, judgement free, and respectful of each and every person who walks through our doors, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Your Promise to Us
To always show respect to other members and coaches at our facility, and avoid inflammatory or inappropriate language (both in our facilities and online platforms).
To keep our facilities and equipment clean, organized and up-to-date to accommodate our growing community.
To assist in keeping our facilities clean by wiping down equipment and putting equipment back where it belongs after use.
To ensure our Coaches are providing you with top quality coaching/service every single class. We will always strive to learn more, teach more, and make your experience as great as possible to help you reach your goals.
To show up to class with a positive attitude, open to learning, and ready to conquer the day ahead (and hey, not all days are ‘good’ days, but if you show up giving whatever 100% of that day looks like, that’s all we ask for)!
To foster a strong community. We are in this together, and it’s important to us that we all support and encourage each other as we push towards our goals.
To embrace being part of a community-based gym and show support to others in whatever way you are comfortable. Be open to getting encouragement from others (remember, they want to see you succeed too!).
To keep open and ongoing communication with our members to ensure you are up-to-date on everything going on around the gym – events, news, promotions, policy updates, etc.
To respond in a timely manner to events that you plan on attending, to cancel reservations appropriately to accommodate others who may want to attend in your place, and to respect changes to policy on class sign ups, events, and gym etiquette. Most importantly, to be forthright and open with us regarding the things you liked and didn’t like about our events, promotions and policies.
To recognize that we’re all humans… We are all a bit late sometimes, we all forget our shoes or wrist wraps out occasionally, and we all get a little cranky after a hard day of work. We will be understanding, reasonable, and empathetic in every situation.
To recognize that we’re all humans… if an error is made on Tidal’s behalf, understand that we will do everything in our power to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.