Whether chasing grandkids, actively hiking on vacation or caring for elderly loved ones - people are demanding more of themselves than ever before. New studies show that as we age, weight training is more effective than cardio exercise in maintaining physical and mental health.
- Keep you moving independently
- Empower you to safely lift weights and perform bone-building movements so that you can continue enjoying a high quality of life.
- Teach you to safely become more comfortable with different types of weights and exercises while being mindful of any injuries or mobility limitations.
- Develop functional strength and improve energy levels, coordination, and balance.
- Be fun! This is a welcoming environment here to provide support, guidance, and an opportunity to meet like-minded people to share your journey with!
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00am-11:00am
Note: Prior to joining, participants must complete three (3) one-on-one Foundations sessions to teach safe movement. ($60.00/session)
Interested in learning more or getting started?
Coach Jen Cho
Jen brings a passionate belief that CrossFit can be accessible to everyone. She has experience coaching a wide spread of ages, from 3-80. The functional nature of the training will instil confidence and bring positive lifelong changes!
- Crossfit Level 2
- Crossfit Gymnastics Certification
- Crossfit Kids Certification
- Crossfit Weightlifting Certification
- Crossfit Mobility Certification
- Emergency Medical Responder