Whether chasing grandkids, actively hiking on vacation or caring for elderly loved ones - people are demanding more of themselves than ever before. New studies show that as we age, weight training is more effective than cardio exercise in maintaining physical and mental health.
Tidal’s Legends fitness program, developed for ages 55+ is designed to:
- Keep you moving independently
- Empower you to safely lift weights and perform bone-building movements so that you can continue enjoying a high quality of life.
- Teach you to safely become more comfortable with different types of weights and exercises while being mindful of any injuries or mobility limitations.
- Develop functional strength and improve energy levels, coordination, and balance.
- Be fun! This is a welcoming environment here to provide support, guidance, and an opportunity to meet like-minded people to share your journey with!
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:00am-12:00pm (10:00am FULL!)
Note: Prior to joining, participants must complete three (3) one-on-one Foundations sessions to teach safe movement. ($60.00/session)
Interested in learning more or getting started?
Coach Jen Cho
Jen brings a passionate belief that CrossFit can be accessible to everyone. She has experience coaching a wide spread of ages, from 3-80. The functional nature of the training will instil confidence and bring positive lifelong changes!
- Crossfit Level 2
- Crossfit Gymnastics Certification
- Crossfit Kids Certification
- Crossfit Weightlifting Certification
- Crossfit Mobility Certification
- Emergency Medical Responder