TIDAL DOES MEXICO!
Travel + Community + Fitness
How often do you come back from vacation and immediately tell your gym friends about the CrossFit gym you visited? Although we all love relaxing on the beach, having a drink (...or 5), and letting loose, the reality is that most of us try to stay somewhat active when we go on vacation.
Luxury All-Inclusive Resort
“Set on a golden sand beach overlooking the sparkling waters of the Banderas Bay, combining understated sophistication with Unlimited-Luxury® amenities, Now Amber Puerto Vallarta redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for couples, families and friends.”
- Preferred Jr. Suite Garden Room or Jr. Suite Oceanview Rooms each featuring: King size bed or Double beds, spacious bathroom w/ soaking tub and shower, private finished terrace w/ whirlpool
- Resort features: Gourmet dining (7 restaurants and cafes to choose from), unlimited top-shelf spirits (available at swim up bar and additional bars throughout the resort), spa, rocking climbing and outdoor activities, theatre and more!
*Note: Resort is subject to change based on package pricing options. We are also looking at Secrets Resort – Now Amber’s neighbouring adults-only all-inclusive.
CrossFit & Surfing
For a few hours most days, we will put our cocktails down and get a sweat on (don’t worry, the reward will always be more food, drinks and sun). All activities listed below are included in the trip cost.
- Three 1.5 hour CrossFit sessions at Super Power CrossFit, location less than a 10-minute walk from the resort
- Speciality workshops led by special guest Coaches and/or your Tidal Coaching team
- One 1-2 hour surf lesson with transportation included.
- Additional information will be available should you want to rent a board and surf more times than allocated with the group.
- Expect to see organized beach workouts, beach volleyball tournaments (for prizes!) and more. And no worries, if you want to pass on the extra activities and lay pool side or head off to explore on your own, totally cool.
Explore Puerto Vallarta
Not all days need to be about CrossFit and working out. Included in your trip package is the chance to get out of the resort and explore the region. Choose from one of the following full-day excursions:
- Outdoor Challenge Tour: This adventure is for all those who love to be thrilled and feel the adrenaline running through their veins. With some of Mexico’s highest and longest zip lines and waterslides, it’s one of the greatest adventures in Mexico. To begin the tour, we go for an exotic speedboat ride to a secluded beach at the end of the jungle. While on land, the Mercedes Benz Unimogs will take you to the base camp deep in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.Fly through a series of zipping lines, rappel down waterfalls, traverse jungle bridges and splash through streams and natural river pools on a specially designed circuit.
- Marietas Island Tour: Discover the beauty of the Marietas Islands sailing from Nuevo Vallarta´s Marina. The Marietas Islands is a unique eco system with a huge diversity of tropical wildlife.The completely inhabited islands are located about an hour northwest from Nuevo Vallarta. During the included boat transfer the captain looks out for Humpback Whales (seasonal) and dolphins. The tour also features kayaking, snorkelling, and open domestic bar.
What's even better?
$2100 + HST
Note: Only a $150 deposit is required to secure your spot. Payment plans available. Full payment required by April 30, 2019.
Meet our Travel Agents
Richard and Sarah of the Dayman Travel Group pride themselves of excellent customer service and a true passion for travel. No matter how big or small the trip plans are, everyone is treated with the same level of enthusiasm. They are extremely excited to be partnering up with Tidal Crossfit to help you plan and execute the perfect travel experience.
It’s a big world, why spend your life in one small part of it?
Ready to secure your spot and start the countdown to an epic trip?
Use the link below to make your $150 deposit (non-refundable). Since we are booking double occupancy rooms, we request that you submit with the name of the person you would like to room with. Once submitted, our Travel Agents will be in touch with more information, including your deposit information.
You may review additional FAQ below for extra details.
Are those dates exact?
We cannot confirm if the trip will be from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday (leaving September 14, 2019 weekend) until September 2018 once the airline’s 2019 schedule is released. Please plan on having the availability to leave either of those days, and as soon as the dates are confirmed we will let you know.
What if I want to book a single room?
There are no single occupancy rooms available with this group offering. Please contact Rich and Sarah directly as they may be able to provide a solution for you.
If I have to cancel, will I get a refund?
The $150 deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE so you will not get your deposit back. Once your final payment is made on the booking, it is also non-refundable so it is imperative that you look into Travel Insurance that will cover you.
Please talk to Rich and Sarah about travel insurance as not all policies payout under the same conditions.
How do I get a preferred room? What's the difference?
Essentially the rooms will look identical. The Preferred rooms have a Gardenview and a hot tub on the balcony/terrace. They also come with a Concierge, preferred status and access to the Private Preferred Club Lounge. In room you will receive everything that the Jr Suite has plus a pillow menu, upgraded mini bar service and upgraded bath amenities.
Do I need to be a certain fitness level to attend this trip? What if my friend/spouse doesn't do CrossFit?
This trip is designed for all levels of fitness! The CrossFit sessions, just like any class at our gyms, will have scaling options for individuals who are new to it.
The surfing lesson will be provided by instructors who are used to working with people who have never surfed before, all the way to professional surfers, so everyone will be in good hands then as well.
The trip package cost does include both CrossFit and Surfing, so if an individual chooses to opt-out of these sessions, unfortunately modifications will not be made to the package cost.
Will meals be included? What if I have specific dietary requests?
All meals are included! One of the great reasons to visit an AM resort is the service they provide. Sarah and Rich will make arrangements to meet with a chef at the resort to discuss the needs. Also if it is a buffet option we will make sure someone is on hand to review the different dishes available and what the ingredients are.
What will the additional costs be outside of the price quoted?
This is all you need to spend! All taxes and gratuities are included. That being said, it is up to your discretion if you feel that some of the service you received warrants additional tips.
Everyone has different shopping habits! Shopping is always available in these little resort towns. There will be the opportunity for you to do other excursions if that is something you are interested in. Rich and Sarah can make those arrangements for you. Sometimes the best tacos to be had are out on the street! You may want to go and explore other culinary options, so you may need a few extra pesos for that.
If dates change, will a refund be available?
As these arrangments are being made so far in advance, Air Canada reserves the right to change the flight details. If the dates we have chosen no longer have direct flights, then Air Canada will change our dates to ensure that we have as little travel time as possible. If these dates no longer work for the group then a full refund can be requested. If the dates don’t work for individuals then it is best to make sure you have insurance to cover your investment. Not all insurance will payout under the same circumstances. Make sure you know what your insurance will/will not cover.
Can we make payment instalments?
Is Mexico a safe place to travel? What do I need to know?
Do I get any free time?
While we have some great stuff planned for most days, outside of the full-day excursion, most activities are just a few hours a day. The rest of the time is yours to fill in however you like. All the included activities are totally optional, so if you feel like you would like to have more time to relax you can opt out of set activities.