Cal: 379 | Fat: 8.9g | Carbs: 67.5g | Protein: 15g | Serves: 4
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta noodles
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Pine Nuts or cashews
- 14-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce (the thicker, the better!)
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar (may sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (if you have it)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (such as vegetable oil, canola oil, olive oil)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- While pasta is boiling, prepare the dressing. In a jar combine all dressing ingredients. Cover and shake to combine. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl toss together pasta, spinach, raisins, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro.
- Just before serving pour dressing over salad, toss, and serve.
For more information on Tidal’s Nutrition Coaching, please contact your Tidal location of choice to book a free consultation.
Looking for a new breakfast idea? These Cottage Cheese Pancakes are a great option that your whole family will love. Paired with some fruit, honey or sugar-free syrup, you still get the sweetness you crave from regular pancakes.
April Pre-Order for 5Star 4Mula Whey Protein! Looking for the best whey protein blend to add or maintain lean muscle? 5STAR WHEY PROTEIN blend of Whey protein and isolate whey protein will help your body recover faster and stronger from any workout. Each scoop of 5STAR WHEY PROTEIN contains 25 grams of protein and a low quantity of carbs.
Kick start your nutrition with Tidal's 4-week Nutrition Challenge running from April 23 to May 20. Start and end with biometrics testing to properly track your success. Plus, get weekly meal plans, ongoing Coaching support, exclusive app access, and more!
With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I’m sure something we are all preparing for is the oh so familiar food-coma that follows the gluttony that comes with a traditional Thanksgiving feast. However, there are a few ways in which this guilt-induced indulgence can be managed without feeling as though you are missing out on any of the fun! First tip, and debatably the most important, would be...
What would you say to someone who was thinking of making a lifestyle change and seeking nutrition coaching? "I would say that we all need coaching at times. Working with a nutritionist, if nothing else, will make you more aware of how you impact your own successes. I have learned a lot, and become more successful in many facets of my life as a result of working with a nutritionist which go beyond aesthetics or changes in the number on the scale."