NEW CLASS RESERVATION POLICY
We are implementing a new sign up/sign in policy, effective January 2, 2017 across all Tidal locations.
With the community growing, it is important that we implement a class reservation policy to ensure a positive member experience at all times. While we love having a big group classes, we also need to provide a proper and safe coach-to-athlete ratio during each class we run. Limiting the class size will also ensure that each participant is getting enough focus and attention from their Coach. We appreciate your patience while adapting to this new policy. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please email email@example.com or speak with your Gym Manager.
Here are the details:
- Class sizes will be limited to 16 people. The website will also allow for a waitlist of up to 5 people.
- You must reserve a class online if you wish to attend that class. You will be allowed to reserve up to seven days in advance of any class so that you can plan your upcoming week accordingly.
- Drop-ins without sign up are allowed, HOWEVER, if you do not reserve a spot in class, decide to roll the dice, and the class is capped already at 16 people, you will need to wait until the next available next class. No exceptions will be made and Coaches will be checking sign-in at the beginning on each class.
- If you reserve a spot and then change your mind, you have up to 2 hours before the class to cancel you reservation. Please try to cancel ASAP though so that it opens up spots for other members who may be on the waitlist! If you are on a waitlist and someone cancels, you will be notified about a spot opening up.If you do not show up for a reserved class without cancelling, and this occurs on multiple occassions, you will need to speak with your Gym Manager about expectations moving forward. Sign in priveleges may be suspended.
- At the beginning of each class, you will be required to sign yourself in on the iPad to confirm attendance. This will ensure you don’t get a ‘no show’ on your account. Coaches will remind you at the beginning or end of class to make sure you don’t forget.
How to get started:
To use ZenPlanner class sign in via Member mobile App, view these instructions.*
*Note: This is the quickest/easiest method. ZenPlanner has made it VERY simple to reserve classes via the app.
Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to read through this, and for working with us on implementing these new changes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us or speak with one of your Managers or Coaches. The policy will start on January 2nd, 2017.
*Note: If you are a member who trains at multiple Tidal locations, we will provide further instructions on how to sign up at each location. We will keep you posted!